The 2 services enable each other if you disable them in the Windows Services system. In order to disable them, you have to prevent them from detecting your changes. You can't kill them because they just restart.
1. Use Process Explorer to find the 2 processes. (rrpservice and rrservice)
2. Right click each process and choose "suspend"
3. In Windows services (services.msc) find and double click the corresponding service.
4. Set the service to "Disabled". Do not stop the service.
5. Repeat for the other service.
6. Go back to Process Explorer, and right click each process and choose "kill process".
TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines.