Quantcast To anyone who wants to buy MW2 - watch this first - Page 3

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Notebook Consultant

Default Re: To anyone who wants to buy MW2 - watch this first

Quote Originally Posted by elementhp View Post
    What's so different in the health and aiming between MW1 and MW2?
    On regular games (those that are not hardcore variants), players do have slightly less health than MW1. Plus, MW1 had the perk that gave you extra health, and they removed that in MW2... So people who were used to having a boatload of health might notice the difference.

Personally, I'm glad they tweaked it. In MW1, even with stopping power equipped, it was damn near impossible to get a one-shot kill with a sniper rifle.
    Upgraded from Asus G72:
    AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE | Gigabyte 6950-OC 1GB | Biostar TA870U3+ | 8GB PNY XLR8 DDR3-1600 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | OCZ Fatal1ty 550W |

Gear:
    22"/42" 1080p LCDs | Logitech Z-5500 | GameCom 377 | Saitek Eclipse II | Logitech G9 | Razer Goliathus |

Yoga Pants Connoisseur.

Quote Originally Posted by elementhp View Post
    What's so different in the health and aiming between MW1 and MW2? The only difference is on PC, and it's the lack of dedicated servers and mods.

Also, I don't get the majority of the problems that everyone complains about on IWnet besides the occasional host migration because the host left.
    i don't get that many connection problems either. i think alot of it is just exaggerated cuz the player is just frustrated at the time. i do get them once in a while, but it's nowhere near as "unplayable" like alot of guys are sayin.

@ tobuk: i agree about the health thing. i never cared for extra health. i just care about gettin better so i can try to dodge booollets
    Beast!!!: Sager NP8850 - 17.3" LED 1080p Screen - Intel i7-840QM - GeForce GTX 480M - 8GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM - 6x Blu Ray Drive - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Intel Ultimate-N 6300 - A/B/G/N - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit - IC Diamond Thermal Compound
    NZXT Cryo LX (brushed aluminum & black)

Notebook Consultant

its actually quite unplayable for me but i make do and just have fun unless i have red bars... i hate yellow bars too...

i am stationed on guam and we have horrible latency here to the US... i hate playing anything but hardcore modes because no one plays tactically... they all just want to run n gun...

there are fewer players in hardcore modes so well placed shots sometimes makes up for the latency as opposed to when people pump out full mags when i come around a corner but on my screen it shows me shooting first and my rounds never made target...

IWnet is jacked up in that I can invite 6 people from guam and we are all in the lobby and 1 guy from the states merges with us... he gets to host which leaves 6 red or yellow barred and 1 green barred... how does that make sense...

07 Mustang GT
    forged, stroked, and blown to 781hp
    Gateway P-7805u
    just like it came out of the box except P9700 processor upgrade
    Asus G73JH-A1
    just like it comes from Asus

Notebook Evangelist

I have to agree with him about the weapons. Its more of an arcade game.

The way they designed the weapons in both modern warfare games suck. Select fire wepons are not select fire, they are always full auto. Bullet ballistic representation is unacurate and ridiculous.

About the chopper gunner... Its like that in real life, if the gunner sees you on his MFD's and is in range you are dead, no but or ands you are dead. Except that there is a cool down on the guns...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVfeZ...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgucy...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q370x...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TScyM...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eK5_...eature=related
    M17x R2
    Alienware Area-51 m5790 Speicial Edition

NAND Cat!

SP is good, but IWNet definitely sucks. Between getting bumped out of servers for no reason, host migrations (and failing host migrations), and just overall lag, it's easily the worst part of the game.
    Questionably Portable: HP EliteBook 8730w|17" WUXGA RGB DreamColor|C2D P8600 2.4GHz|1GB nVidia FX3700M|4GB DDR2-800|250GB 7200RPM Guinea Pig Portable: Google Cr-48 Legacy: HP Compaq nx9420

Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus||2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited w/ Navi

NBR Reviewer

Single player is awesome, but ridiculously short. Multiplayer was fun for a while, but the maps are way to small for my liking and the lack of vehicles really kills it for me. I quit playing weeks ago, especially after buying prototype and borderlands.
    m6600 2720qm m8900 16gb ddr3 crucial m4 512gb

v_c
    Notebook Evangelist

I only watched the first minute or two if the first video, and the guy seems very silly and worked-up, but....

He is right. The health system is different to MW1 and encourages camping.

Notebook Deity

i'm lol'ing at this guy, ZamatoElite.

see his other videos...HALO ODST = alternate way of saying poo, Nintendo Wii = alternate way of saying poo, Killzone 2 (campaign) = alternate way of saying poo, Battlefield Bad Company 2 BETA = alternate way of saying poo.

then he has Apple Computers = EXCELLENT

this guy fails...miserably.

Tech|Inferno

I trolled the comments section for zamatoelite. I don't care about mw2 or the mp, i just wanted to mess with him lol.
    All Powerful Alienware Steam Group | 680M SLI + BF3 Video

Desktop: Corsair C70 Vengeance | ASUS Maximus V Formula | Intel 3770K@4.5 GHz | EVGA SC Geforce GTX TITAN SLI | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 MHz | Corsair H100i | Corsair AX1200i PSU | Samsung PM 840 500 GB + 1 TB Seagate 7200 RPM | CM Storm Cherry MX Blue | Logitech Z506 5.1
    Display:LG 27EA83-D (LOVE IT!)
    Laptop: Sony VAIO SVS15 - 4.4 lbs of awesomeness.
    Phone: iPhone 6+

Notebook Deity

lulz, srsly man...i hate ppl on youtube who act like this. post something informative or useful...not this ranting bullshovitz.

lol i just found out about this trey brotherhood...wow. day after i get a ps3. i hate fanboys o so much.

not to be a fanboy, but i think it's common knowledge..."if u you have the money, pc rapes all!"
    -a previous console only owner (i was all pro-360 back about 6 months ago lol)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast