New Profile Posts

1. DaMafiaGamer
    DaMafiaGamer Khenglish
    Hi, I wanted your advice on putting this panel: NV184QUM-N21 into an alienware 18. Yes it is a 18.4'' 4k eDP lcd (40 pin) and yes the alienware 18 only has 4 channel lvds. Is there anyway a modified pcb from aliexpress can be used to get a 4k signal from any display connector on the motherboard.
    Only asking you as you got 4k working on a your clevo laptop, you did the impossible literally!
    1. DaMafiaGamer
      DaMafiaGamer
      I'm good with soldering and have nothing to loose so go ahead with some of your ideas.
      May 21, 2018 at 7:05 PM
  2. WiredBrain
    WiredBrain user_123
    So if I comprehend correctly, I must also have another hdd/ssd with the nvme.txt bootloader file in order for the system to load windows from the nvme m2 ssd? (the same thing I had to do with the probook) Or after the initial boot and info "uploaded", can I boot windows without the other hdd/ssd inserted?
    Can you confirm if the Feb 2018 updated firmware/BIOS from HP fixed the m2 pcie boot issue?
  3. Aristotelhs2060
    Aristotelhs2060 iunlock
    Any plans to give us a guide for Alienware 17 R5. Dell/alienware still provides temps of 90 and over.
  4. Convel
    Convel Papusan
    I broke the 420 character limit too. I miss the PMs of the vBulletin era :/
  5. GrinningColossus
    GrinningColossus
    Owner of Clevo/Sager P650HS-G (PowerSpec 1510) (i7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 16GBRAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, G-sync 60hz)
  6. GrinningColossus
    GrinningColossus
    Owner of Clevo/Sager P650HS-G (PowerSpec 1510)
  7. Mauserk98
    Mauserk98 MKazmer
  8. Dr. AMK
    Dr. AMK
    Injustice is a darkness, It will follow the unjust in this world and in the afterlife. It is better to be oppressed than to be unjust.
  9. stingbandel
    stingbandel anytimer
    Hi, I was just wondering if you could modify the inf for my sony vaio nvidia drivers. I have an older win 7 laptop and have no clue how to modify the inf. would u be willing to help me out? thanks
    1. anytimer
      anytimer
      Which model? I have a VPCZ1 which has switchable hybrid graphics, a completely different animal from what is usually the case. If you don't have this - VPCZ1 or VGNZ - you don't need to do much - just get the inf from laptopvideo2go.com and you should be fine.
      May 12, 2018
  10. Jake long
    Jake long iunlock
    Hello iunlock, I'm trying to understand your PCH modding process, can you tell me more information about the process you took?
    The heat from the PCH + the Room Temperature + Hevyload push the PCH chip to run around 74 Degree celcius so I decided to mod PCH too. Mine is 17r4.
    Thanks in advance :)