New Profile Posts

1. kmwaziri
    kmwaziri Mobius 1
    Hi!

Still doing repastes? I live in SC and you're closest to me (correct me if wrong). Could you please PM me the details of AW17 7820HK/1080 repasting with LM... cost of service complete with new thermal pads etc?
    Sorry I'm unable to PM you.
  2. ztykid
  3. Sid Roy
    Sid Roy
    If we think we can do it, if not in once then in twice but we can!
  4. pbhenry3
  5. jaug1337
  6. duttyend
    duttyend Tomatot
    Je pensais que tu connaissais ce programme cousino !
    Fallait me demander ;-)
  7. CrossXedge
    CrossXedge Alienware-L_Porras
    Hi I was wondering if you can help me out or can point me to someone that can help me out with a Dell Outlet purchase? I've been trying to place an order since last Friday and I've been given the run around on their customer service channels from chat, phone, and email.
  8. mrslyfox
  9. garcha92
    garcha92 iunlock
    Hey iunlock, i need to talk to you regarding your repaste service, can you please add me on discord?
    psgarcha92
    edit: tag is 6706

Regards
    1. View previous comments...
    2. JRBruett
      JRBruett
      Hi iunlock, I used your guide to for applying new thermal compound to my alienware 17 r4. It booted up just fine, but it says it wont recognize the power adapter and will not run the cpu any faster than 800 mhz. Have you seen this problem before and do you know how to fix it. thank you
      Sep 16, 2017
    3. isdmxinjail
      isdmxinjail
      I would like to talk to you to regarding your service also. My discord is $amd#5469
      Sep 18, 2017 at 10:21 PM
    4. TheBull
      TheBull
      I'm interested in your repaste service too. I have a xps15 9560. Please add me on discord, TheBull#8203
      Sep 19, 2017 at 2:11 PM
  10. bjrebo
    bjrebo iunlock
    can you add me on discord? bjrebo