Quantcast Asus W3J...games, multimedia?

Closed Thread
    Notebook Geek

Default Asus W3J...games, multimedia?

Anyone here use their W3J heavily for playing games or watching movies on their down time, if so does the smaller screen bother you?

I just ordered one and I'm stoked, just wondering for Ha-Ha's

Notebook Deity

Default Re: Asus W3J...games, multimedia?

no it doesn't..its actually plenty big enough..but if you really don't need to move around much a 15.4 may suit you better...haha just kidding..i have a w3j as well..just use an external when you're at home if its too small for you

Notebook Geek

Well I'm going be at college and my trusty W3J will probably be in perpetually in transit with me.

Notebook Enthusiast

Im telling you - the 14 in offers the best in size vs portability. It's not too small at all. Enjoy the W3J - you'll love it and won't have any regrets.

Notebook Consultant

I don't game on it heavily, but I do game on it occasionally. Its great for gaming and the screen size doesnt bother me. The only thing that got to me was that I wasn't used to its wide screen resolution. Some games can come out kinda skewed or stretched if you dont adjust. Not a big issue.

Notebook Consultant

I game on it heavily and before I got my 21" LCD to complement the W3J, I played on the screen and it really wasn't bad.. only thing is that resolutions have to be set low but its nothing too disheartning

Notebook Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius
    I don't game on it heavily, but I do game on it occasionally. Its great for gaming and the screen size doesnt bother me. The only thing that got to me was that I wasn't used to its wide screen resolution. Some games can come out kinda skewed or stretched if you dont adjust. Not a big issue.
    yeah..though most of the newer games have widescreen in options now..source and doom3/quake 4