Quantcast Virtual Camera help!!

Closed Thread

Default Virtual Camera help!!

Hey, I just recently bought a G1S and i just have no idea how to work virtual camera. could someone please quickly explain how to use it?

thanks in advance!

Notebook Retailer

Default Re: Virtual Camera help!!

on your cd you should have a util called asus life frame. also it should have an icon on desktop for lifeframe

Quote Originally Posted by Geared2play.com View Post
    on your cd you should have a util called asus life frame. also it should have an icon on desktop for lifeframe
    alright, i got life frame, but now what? i read that with virtual camera i can use alternate sources such a video clips to be displayed at my webcam image....did i misread or something> im such a noob...

Virtual Camera
    It can use your former medias, including pictures, video clips etc. as its sources, and let your application use it as a real camera.
    Most popular IM software such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, PalTalk, etc. support real time video chat. But if you have no camera, you will lose some interesting things. So you need the Virtual Camera.

If you already have a web cam, you can use Virtual Camera too. Virtual Camera can easily switch its input to your real camera and easily switch it out. Sometimes when you want share some pictures with your net friends or you want to play your movies to them, you can use Virtual Camera.

Virtua Camera supports most type of media such as pictures(jpg, gif, bmp etc.) and videos(wmv, avi, asf, mpeg, rm, rmvb etc.). You can also select a folder which contains a lot of media files and let Virtual Camera play them to your net friends one by one.
    Asus M51Sn-B1 ~ A1 Review here !
    15.4" WXGA 1280X800
    Intel Core 2 Duo T5550 @1.86GHz 2MB 667 FSB
    Nvidia GeForce 9500GS 512MB DDR2
    3,072MB DDR2 667
    250GB 5400RPM (Serial-ATA) Hard Drive
    Windows Vista Ultimate / Ubuntu 8.04
    Webcam, Microphone, Fingerprint Scanner, and Bluetooth V.20.