Quantcast MBP Sleeve

Closed Thread

Thread: MBP Sleeve

Notebook Consultant

Default MBP Sleeve

Has anyone used a NeoCase sleeve? I like the fact that it hooks on the corners and says the zipper won't touch the case...I saw someone using one of these in an airport and it looked very convenient.

See link here: NeoCase Sleeve

Notebook Evangelist

Default Re: MBP Sleeve

I haven't used it before, but the zip looks similar to the STM glove. This is the sleeve that I have and it has an extra flap so the zip doesn't touch the laptop.

The difference between that and the NeoCase though is that the NeoCase can have the laptop inside the case whilst working, but the STM glove is....well...like a glove. You have to slip it on and off when you want to use the laptop/keep it secure.
    Macbook - Intel Core Duo 1.83 Ghz, 2GB DDR2, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, 160GB HD

My Flickr - http://flickr.com/photos/Matt_Lew

My Blog - http://mattlew.blogspot.com

Notebook Virtuoso

I use a crumpler school hymn. It is a little pricey, but I like it a lot. Here is my review:
    Crumpler School Hymn Laptop Sleeve Review

Notebook Consultant

Hi Guys - I decided against the case because I realized that using it in the case would block the fan. I picked up a neoprene sleeve from our local apple store. I will look at the crumpler bags eventually - they're cool.

Notebook Evangelist

as for computer bags, I have the STM loft (medium) and it fits my macbook pro 15" like a glove, and there's even room for a notebook or two. And on the upside, it looked nicer than all the ones the Apple Store had for under $80.
    Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 500GB HD, 3GB RAM (To be retired)
    Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" 2.8GHz Intel i7 750GB HD, 4GB RAM (Getting repaired)