you can try this way. It worked with my acer aspire 5315:
- Download the lastest version of lauch manager for vista con acer website.
- Extract zip file to a folder.
- Find the setup.exe file.
- Right click on setup.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> run this program in compatibility mode for Windows Vitsa.
- Click on security tab -> Edit -> set full control for all groups and users.
- Run setup.exe again and it will allow you to install the lauch manager.
TechTarget provides enterprise IT professionals with the information they need to perform their jobs - from developing strategy, to making cost-effective IT purchase decisions and managing their organizations' IT projects - with its network of technology-specific Web sites, events and magazines.