Quantcast The most comfortable keyboard

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knock 'em out!

Default The most comfortable keyboard

I'm looking for a very comfortable keyboard for my girlfriend. It doesn't have to be a gaming keyboard and it doesn't have to be fancy or anything. The number one priority is comfort...she doesn't like the feel of her laptop keyboard. And I'd like to keep the price reasonable, preferably under $100.

Forum Moderator

Default Re: The most comfortable keyboard

I find the Logitech wave very nice to use. I have had it for almost 3 months now. No problems at all. Other wise, for a cheaper option, the Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 is also excellent.

NBR Reviewer

I really liked my Microsoft Natural 4000. However since I have a G15 as well I got a Logitech diNovo to replace it as it is wireless and takes up less space. But in terms of comfort the Natural was excellent.

Woof

I have had my wave for almost a year and it is the nicest keyboard I have ever touched. Go with that. If you don't need wireless you can get the wave for $50 or less.

NBR Random Reviewer

Since the term "comfort" varies from person to person, why not take your girlfriend to your local Best Buy/Staples/Office Depot and let her decide which one she's more comfortable with?
    I have both the Logitech Ultra X-Flat and the RazerLycosa Backlit Keyboard and both of them are equally very pleasurable to use.
    ASUS U36JC-A1 w/ Intel 6300 wifi || G.Skill 256GB SSD
    Dell Latitude E6400 (company laptop) w/ Intel P8600 || 160GB HDD || 4GB Ram || Nvidia Quadro 160M
    Canon 5DMKII || 24-70mm f/2.8L || 70-200mm f/2.8L IS VII|| 100mm 2.8L Macro || 430EX II
    flickr

Knock 'em out!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Since the term "comfort" varies from person to person, why not take your girlfriend to your local Best Buy/Staples/Office Depot and let her decide which one she's more comfortable with?
    I have both the Logitech Ultra X-Flat and the RazerLycosa Backlit Keyboard and both of them are equally very pleasurable to use.
    Very good point, particularly since my girlfriend is picky. This is a Christmas present though, so it should be somewhat of a surprise. She would like it a lot more if I chose it rather than just taking her to buy it for her. Women

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I think I'm gonna choose between the Microsoft and the Logitech Wave.

Anathema

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPresident View Post
    Very good point, particularly since my girlfriend is picky. This is a Christmas present though, so it should be somewhat of a surprise. She would like it a lot more if I chose it rather than just taking her to buy it for her. Women

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I think I'm gonna choose between the Microsoft and the Logitech Wave.
    I totally agree with David's suggestion..and think it is a very good one!

BTW...I used a Microsoft Curved Wireless Keyboard on my desktop and it was awesome!

Good luck in your shopping adventure!

Cin

Notebook Consultant

I have the Razer Lycosa, very good and solid gaming keyboard. I find it to be one of the most comfortable keyboards around.
    HP DV9500T
    Intel Core 2 Duo processor T7500 2.20 GHz/2GB DDR2
    Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium/240GB 5400RPM
    17.0" WSXGA+ High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Display (1680 x 1050)
    256MB NVIDIA GForce 8600M GS OC'd to 630/510/1600

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=theriggla69

http://www.stonecraftersusaonline.com

Man Beast

logitech ex90

Desktop: corei7 920, Samsung 1tb 7200 rpm, Asus mobo, gtx480, 6gb ram, 7 ultimate and 28" HannsG LCD
    Acer 4920g T7500, 160gb hdd, 2gb ram, hd2400xt
    sold off all of my gaming laptops

Not a native english speaker so please bear with me

Notebook Enthusiast

+1 on the logitech keyboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast